Saturday, January 1, 2011

Prescriptive New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year!


It's time to write some resolutions, and I have some suggestions:


1.  I resolve to attend CWC this summer - either at Goddard or Port Townsend.


2.  I resolve to write every day for at least half an hour.  If I can't think of anything, I'll write anyway and keep my behind in that chair for the whole time without procrastinating by sharpening pencils, vacuuming, getting a drink, having a snack, listening to the radio, watching the birds outside my window or - fill in your favorite procrastination activity here.


3.  I resolve to check this site for the monthly Stations of the Word, and do them.


4.  When I write, I resolve to submit my work to the appropriate venue and keep good track of my submissions.


5.  I will get three hours of exercise every week, just to keep my mind and body sharp.


Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Great post Bill! I have been using Submishmash.com for some of my submission tracking. It's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete